Bolle' Prescription Safety Glasses Programme!
Under current PPE Regulations, employees are responsible for supplying the appropriate certified safety eyewear for employees (this can be OTG glasses or prescription safety glasses).
We are pleased to offer, in conjunction with our supply partner Bolle' Safety, the following Prescription Safety Glasses Programme.
The Key Stages of the Order Process
- The customer goes to the optometrist for an eye examination. After the appointment, they will be issed with a prescription. If the employee has been tested within the last 12 months, they may use this prescription at the discretion of the optical partner.
- Safety and Apparel Ltd will fill in the "Distributor" section of the order, the customers details and give a copy to the customer.
- The customer will choose their frame as per the selection authorised by the company. The dispenser at the designated optical partner will fill in the "Optical Partner" section and forward the top copy to email@example.com.
- Bolle' Safety will confirm the order with Safety and Apparel.
- Bolle' Safety will manufacture and deliver the glasses to the optical partner.
- The optical partner will inform the customer and complete the handover of the glasses.
- Safety and Apparel Ltd will invoice the company for the glasses.