As one of New Zealand’s leading PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) & PPC (Personal Protective Clothing) Supply Specialists, Safety and Apparel Ltd are focused on helping and supporting New Zealand businesses and communities.
To be recognised as the benchmark company in the supply of PPE & PPC products in the New Zealand Market.
- Trust - Trust is the foundation of our relationships with our customers, suppliers and team members.
- Service - We will treat others as we would want to be treated ourselves.
- Integrity - It is important to us that people are treated with respect and honesty.
Safety and Apparel Ltd's Sponsorship Strategy
At Safety & Apparel, we have tried to rationalise the input we make into various charities, events, trusts, promotions, supporting groups and so forth. Over the years our business has supported many local and national activities, sporting groups and many other worthy courses. It becomes increasingly difficult to allocate the money we have set aside for sponsorship to the many groups that approach us. Our aim is to make a sizeable difference to a few organisations rather than making very little impact on many. For example we are a major sponsor to Westpac rescue helicopters in Auckland, Waikato, Wellington and Canterbury.
Safety and Apparel Ltd have established some guidelines to assist those applying for sponsorship: The Safety and Apparel Ltd business is based around supply of PPE and PPC to industries and individuals. Sponsorship, for us should relate to areas of community support and be aligned to our values.
- Safety and Apparel Ltd will favour sponsorship in relation to our local communities.
- Safety and Apparel Ltd will not sponsor individuals.
- Safety and Apparel Ltd will consider sponsorship requests that align with our values and brand.
- All applicants must complete the sponsorship application.
- Any sponsorship request over $1,000 must be accompanied by a business plan and will be reviewed by the Safety and Apparel Ltd Board of Directors. Please contact the Safety & Apparel marketing team for more details on what is required.
Having received your sponsorship application, Safety and Apparel Ltd will:
- Send an acknowledgement letter once the application is received.
- Assess the proposal against the sponsorship criteria to determine the fit, the benefits and resources required (monetary and human).
- Proposals will be assessed once a month, therefore it is important to allow for as much lead time as you can when applying. All applications need to be submitted by the 25th of each month.
- Provide notification of the final decision at the earliest opportunity.
Download Sponsorship Form Here